- 1 tablespoon oil
- 450gram boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubs
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion blend
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD CRUSHED CUMIN SEEDS
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD CINNAMON EXTRACT
- ¾ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD TURMERIC POWDER
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (100 gram) diced green chilies
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chicken; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Take the chicken out of the pan and place aside.
- Combine bell pepper and onion in the same skillet by stirring for two minutes. Add additional ingredients and mix. Heating to a boil, Simmer for 15 minutes after lowering the heat to medium.
- Chicken should be added back to the skillet. Cook the chicken thoroughly for an additional five minutes of simmering. Serve with naan bread or boiled rice.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN CUISINE
Keywords: Chicken jalfrezi, Chicken, Main dish, Indian cuisine