- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD TURMERIC POWDER
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CHILLY POWDER
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA
- 2/4 teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- ¾ cup water
- 0.95 Litre oil for deep frying
- ½ head cauliflower florets
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- Into a medium bowl, sift the chickpea flour. Coriander, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala, and garlic should all be combined.
- Create a well in the flower’s center. Pour the water into the well gradually and stir until a thick, smooth batter forms.
- Heat the oil to 375 degrees F in a sizable, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat (190 degrees C).
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: SNACKS
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Crispy vegetable pakoras, Snacks, Indian cuisine