- 250g chicken cubes or strips
- 3 tbsp GREENSFUD RED ONION POWDER (optional)
- 2 chopped green chillies
- ¾ tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp GREENSFUD CHILLI POWDER
- ¾ tsp GREENSFUD TURMERIC POWDER
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- 2 sprig curry leaves
- 6 tbsp besan
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 1 egg white
- Water as required
- GREENSFUD COCONUT OIL to deep fry
- In a large bowl, add besan, rice flour, salt, turmeric, red onion powder, chilli powder, and chicken masala. Mix well. Then add ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves, and green chillies.
- Add beated egg white to the mixture and mix well. Add water to make the perfect batter consistency. After that, add chicken cubes to the batter and coat them properly.
- To deep fry, heat oil in a large pan or skillet over a high flame. If the oil becomes very hot, reduce the flame to medium and add the marinated chicken pieces.
- Stir and fry chicken pakoda until golden and crispy. Put the chicken in a colander and fry the rest of the chicken in batches.
- Serve hot chicken pakoda with green chutney or masala tea.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: SNACKS
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Chicken pakkoda, Chicken, Snacks, Indian cuisine