- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 tsp. GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 900 grams)
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Combine brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Shake off excess seasoning mixture after liberally coating the chicken with oil and seasoning combination. Place lemon slices in the baking dish before adding the chicken.
- About 25 minutes into baking, the chicken should be fully cooked or have an internal temperature of 165°.
- Allow chicken to rest for at least five minutes with a lightly covering of foil. If using, garnish with parsley.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Baked chicken breast, Chicken, Main dish, American cuisine