- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD VANILLA EXTRACT
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CINNAMON
- 1 cup blueberries
- Set the oven’s temperature to 400 °F. Then either line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups or lightly oil the cups. Set aside.
- In a big basin, combine the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking soda, baking powder and pink Himalayan salt. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, oil, egg, orange peel and vanilla. Add to flour mixture and whisk just long enough to combine dry ingredients. (The batter will be lumpy and thick). Add blueberries and stir slowly.
- Fill each muffin cup two-thirds full by spooning batter into the cups. Combine cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Spread on top of muffins.
- A toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins should come out clean after 20 to 25 minutes of baking. Serve warm, if desired with honey butter.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: DESSERT
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Blueberry muffins, Dessert, American cuisine