- 1 package (about 620 grams) frozen breaded chicken strips
- 1 cup GREENSFUD HONEY
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD RED CHILLI FLAKES
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 10 frozen fully cooked waffles, cut into 1– inch pieces
- The oven should be preheated at 375 °F. On a large shallow baking pan, place chicken strips in a single layer.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until barely warmed. Slice into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
- In the meantime, combine the honey, vanilla and red chilli flakes in a small bowl. For serving, set aside half of the spiced vanilla honey mixture. Put the milk and eggs in a big bowl. Add the remaining honey mixture and whisk to combine.
- In a baking dish that is 13 by 9 inches and lightly greased, arrange the pieces of chicken and waffles. Pour egg mixture over top and coat with a toss. Stirring once, let stand for 15 minutes to allow chicken and waffles to absorb egg mixture. Wrap with foil.
- For 20 minutes, bake it & after that release the foil. Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is crispy and the eggs are set. Reserved spicy vanilla honey should be sprinkled on top before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 mins
- Category: MAIN COURSE
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Chicken & waffles casserole, Main course, American cuisine