- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup GREENSFUD JAGGERY POWDER
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped GREENSFUD WALLNUT
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175°C).
- Using an electric mixer, combine butter, white sugar and jaggery powder in a big basin and blend until smooth. Stir in vanilla after beating in the eggs one at a time. boiling water with baking soda to dissolve. Add salt and salt to the batter. Add the flour, walnuts and chocolate chips and stir.
- Drop spoonful of dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them out by 2 inches.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are well browned. Cool for a little while on the baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: DESSERT
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Chocolate chip cookies, Cookies, Dessert, American cuisine