- 450 grams medium carrots
- 1 tablespoon oil (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon GREENSFUD CUMIN
- 1/2 teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1/4 teaspoon GREENSFUD BLACK PEPPER
- Chopped coriander leaves or parsley
- Sauce or dip of choice to serve
- Set the oven to 425 °F. In a big bowl, mix oil, cornstarch, smoked paprika, cumin, salt and pepper with the thinly sliced carrots.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through or until crisp and browned in places. Add extra salt, if preferred and chopped cilantro or parsley to the hot carrot fries. Warm servings with dip.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: SNACKS
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Crispy baked carrot fries, Snacks, American cuisine