- ¼ cup GREENSFUD NATURAL HONEY
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon GREENSFUD RED CHILLY FLAKES
- 1 ½ tablespoons GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- Mix honey, soy sauce, and red chilly flakes in a bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken in hot oil until lightly browned (about 5 minutes).
- Pour the honey mixture into the skillet; continue to cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes more.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: MAIN COURSE
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Honey glazed chicken, Main course, Chicken, American cuisine