- 450 grams ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ⅛ teaspoon GRENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt (Mix of salt, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley and pepper.)
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD ONION POWDER
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD BBQ SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry (½tsp apple cider vinegar + ½tsp water)
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN SALT
- Mix the bread crumbs, BBQ sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper and ground beef in a sizable bowl. Form into 8 balls, then patties by spreading out.
- In a big skillet over medium heat, warm the oil. Fry the patties and onion in the oil for about 4 minutes per side or until the patties are beautifully browned. The beef patties should be moved to a platter and kept heated.
- Over the onions and drippings in the skillet, sprinkle flour. With a fork, mix in the flour while scraping any remaining beef chunks from the bottom. Add the sherry and beef broth little by little. Use seasoned salt to season. For about 5 minutes, simmer and whisk the gravy on low heat until it thickens.
- Re-add the patties to the gravy, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: MAIN COURSE
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Hamburger thick steak, Main course, American cuisine