- 100% NATURAL
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
- BIO DEGRADABLE ZIPPER POUCH
- COLD PROCESSED (CRYOGENIC)
GREENSFUD BARNYARD MILLET is a wholesome grain over and above common cereal grains like rice, wheat, semolina (rawa) and by no means should be restricted to just the fasting days.
SUBSTITUTE FOR RICE AND WHEAT:
- The barnyard millet can be given as porridge or Kheerto babies between 6-8 months and as, cheela, dosa, idlis for babies above one year and toddlers.
- Whole barnyard millets are commonly used to prepare upma, khichdi and pulav especially during the fasting days.
DIRECTION TO USE: It is highly recommended to soak millets for the recommended amount of time. Also soaking helps to cook the grains faster.
- Rich in dietary fiber
- Strengthens immunity
- Rich in antioxidants
- Great Iron source
There are no reviews yet.