- 200 gm paneer
- 2 green chilli
- 2 teaspoon chilli garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD KASURI METHI
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon GREENSFUD VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1/2 teaspoon GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA POWDER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD DRIED MANGO POWDER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD RED CHILLI POWDER
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT as required
- Take a bowl and add curd, lemon juice, chilli garlic paste, garam masala, coriander powder, dry mango powder, kasoori methi, red chilli powder, and salt as per taste. Give it a gentle mix to make a thick marinade.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes and add them to the prepared marinade. Mix thoroughly to evenly coat each cube. Set them aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick tawa or pan over medium heat. Add finely chopped garlic and green chillies. Then reduce the flame to medium-low and cover the pan with a lid. After a few minutes, add all the paneer cubes one by one to the pan. Cover them with a lid and let them cook on low-medium heat. Toss and turn the paneer to cook it from all sides.
- Once the paneer turns a golden brown colour, your Chilli Garlic Paneer is ready. Serve it with a dip of your choice.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: APPETIZER
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Chilli garlic paneer, Paneer