- 6 tablespoons coriander and mint chutney / green chutney
- 300 grams paneer / Indian cottage cheese cubed
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD RED CHILLI FLAKES
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD RED CHILLI POWDER
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD CUMIN powdered
- 2 tablespoons GREENSFUD COCONUT OIL
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 medium capsicum diced
- 3 GREENSFUD REGULAR BREAD sliced in half
- 100 grams shredded cheese
- Lettuce leaves
- Cut the Indian cottage cheese or paneer, into small cubes. In a medium-sized bowl, place the paneer or Indian cottage cheese. Salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli flakes and red chilli powder should all be added. 15 minutes are allotted for the paneer to marinade after a light blending. If time is short, the marinating might be skipped.
- Indian cottage cheese (paneer) is added to a frying pan that has been heated with 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook until light golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Make sure the pan isn’t too crowded while you cook the paneer in batches. Remove and set aside the paneer.
- Add one more tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- After cooking the diced onion for approximately a minute, add the diced pepper. Cook until soft and transparent for 2 to 3 minutes. Use salt to season. Vegetables are removed and placed aside.
- Heat the oven to 180°C/360°F (fan forced 160°C) before beginning assembly. The sandwiches can also be prepared in an airfryer. Use the fan-forced temperature settings in that situation.
- Regular bread should be cut in half.
- After spreading lettuce leaves and 1–12 tbsp of green chutney on the bottom, add vegetables on top. Add the paneer, then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- The paneer tikka sandwiches should be baked for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the bread is toasted and the cheese has melted, on a baking sheet. This will take between five and eight minutes in the air fryer.
- This recipe will provide 4 to 6 open faced sandwiches, depending on the size of the bread used.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: APPETIZER
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Paneer tikka sandwich, Panner, Indian cuisine, Appetizer