- 1 ¼ cups evaporated milk
- 1 ¼ cups sweetened condensed milk
- 450 grams frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 slices GREENSFUD REGULAR BREAD
- ½ teaspoon ground GREENSFUD CARDAMOM
- Blend the bread pieces with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped topping until smooth.
- Add cardamom, then pour mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish or two plastic ice cube trays. Freeze for eight hours or overnight.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hrs
- Category: DESSERT
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Kulfi, Dessert, Indian cuisine