- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD INSTANT COFFEE powder
- 2–3 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup full-fat milk
- ½ cup water
- GREENSFUD CINNAMON Powder for garnish
- In a cup, combine the sugar and coffee powder. Just enough water to wet the mixture, add it, and begin beating. The mixture shouldn’t be too wet or it won’t beat correctly, so be careful.
- The combination will appear rather dark at first, but as the sugar dissolves, the color will begin to lighten. If necessary, add a few drops of water and continue beating, but watch out that it doesn’t get watery.
- The mixture will be thick enough to prevent falling off a spoon after 5 to 10 minutes of beating.
- The milk and water should be combined in a pot and then slowly poured into the coffee mixture. The mixture will froth up as it dissolves, on the top.
- Sprinkle with coffee granules or cinnamon powder on top of the coffee and serve.
- The amount of sugar used and the length of time it is beaten affect the froth. The amount of froth will be lessened if you beat less vigorously or use less sugar.
- For 4-6 people, the coffee sugar mixture can be prepared in bulk and refrigerated for 30–1 hour.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: DRINKS
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Desi cappuccino, Drinks, Indian cuisine