- 2 cups water
- 2 GREENSFUD CUMIN SEEDS
- 1 whole GREENSFUD STAR ANISE PODS
- ½ GREENSFUD CINNAMON STICK
- 1 ½ teaspoons GREENSFUD INSTANT COFFEE GRANULES
- 2 teaspoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan while adding the cinnamon stick, star anise and cumin seeds. Once the water is boiling, decrease the heat to a simmer and cook the mixture for 3 minutes while stirring regularly.
- After adding the instant coffee, boil the beverage for an additional two minutes.
- After straining the mixture to remove the spices, pour the beverage into cups and top each one with 1 teaspoon of nonfat dry milk powder and 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: DRINKS
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Hot coffee masala, Coffee, Drinks, Indian cuisine