- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons ground GREENSUD CUMIN
- 1 teaspoon ground GREENSFUD CINNAMON
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 200 grams tomato sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 long skewers
- In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of spices (cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger). Add Himalayan pink salt and add the chicken, cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill for high heat
- The grill grate should be lightly oiled. Discard the marinade before threading the chicken onto the skewers. Grill for about 5 minutes on each side or until juices flow clear.
- In a large, heavy skillet set over medium heat, melt the butter. For one minute, sauté the garlic and jalapenos. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon pink salt, 2 teaspoons of paprika and cumin to season. Add tomato sauce and cream and stir. For about 20 minutes, simmer the sauce over low heat until it thickens.
- Ten minutes later, add the chicken you just grilled. Add fresh cilantro as a garnish after placing to a serving tray.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Chicken tikka masala, Chicken, Main dish, Indian cuisine