- 1 cup Corn kernels
- 1 small bunches, chopped Fresh fenugreek leaves (methi)
- 1-inch Ginger
- 1 Green chilli
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp GREENSFUD OILVE OIL
- 1 tsp GREENSFUD CUMIN SEEDS
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- 1 tsp GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- 1 tsp GREENSFUD RED CHILLI POWDER
- ½ tsp GREENSFUD AMCHUR
- Boil enough water in a non-stick pan for pre-preparation, add corn kernels, and boil for 5 minutes. Keep in a basin after draining.
- Blend ginger and green chilies into a fine paste in a blender with 1 tablespoon of water. incorporate into a bowl.
- To make a fine puree, roughly chop the tomatoes and add them to the same mixer jar. Put it in a different bowl.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, then add the cumin seeds, ginger, and green chilli paste, stir, and sauté for one minute.
- Cook for 5 minutes on high heat after adding tomato puree and salt. Mix in the coriander powder, red chilli powder, and dried mango powder.
- Stir in the maize kernels and fenugreek leaves. Add 3–4 tablespoons of water, stir, and simmer for 2–3 minutes on low heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Corn methi masala, Main dish, Indian cuisine