- 1 cup water
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD BLACK PEPPER CRUSHED
- 3 cucumbers peeled and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Onion, sliced and separated into rings
- Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper together in a large bowl for a nice mix. Add cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, covered with plastic wrap.
- Serve and enjoy the dish.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hr 15 mins
- Category: SALAD
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Marinated cucumber salad, Salad, Indian cuisine