- 5 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 2 Cucumber (half-moon sliced)
- 1 Apple (diced)
- 1 medium Avocado (diced)
- ¼ cup Pistachios
For Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice (or Lime Juice)
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD NATURAL HONEY
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Fresh mint for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD CHILLI FLAKES
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER to Taste
- To begin, combine the salad dressing ingredients in a jar, cover with the lid, and shake firmly.
- Mix salad greens, cucumber, green apples, avocados and dressing in a sizable bowl (reserve some to serve in small bowl on side).
- Gently combine, then sprinkle with chopped fresh dill and pistachios. Serve right away!
You can add on like:
- Almonds, walnuts, and other seeds and nuts (Pumpkin seeds).
- You can use dried fruits like dates, cranberries, raisins, figs, pomegranates, etc.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Category: SALAD
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Mixed green salad, Salad, Indian cuisine