- 750g salmon fillets
- lemon pepper to taste
- GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER to taste
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until the sugar is dissolved. Place the fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- lightly oiled grill grate. Place the salmon on the preheated grill and discard the marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Grilled salmon, Main dish, American cuisine