- ½ cup of GREENSFUD FOXTAIL MILLET
- 1 ½ CUP OF WATER
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT as needed
- 1 to 1 ½ tablespoon GREENSFUD GHEE
- ½ to ¾ cup vegetables chopped (carrots, beans, peas, potatoes, small onion sliced)
- Mint leaves, few chopped
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD DRIED GINGER POWDER
- 1 GREENSFUD BAY LEAVES
- 2 GREENSFUD CARDAMOMS
- 4 GREENSFUD CLOVES
- 1 GREENSFUD CINNAMON STICK small
- 1 strand mace
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD FENNEL
- 2 Greenchilli
- Millets should be washed and soaked for about an hour in lots of warm water. Dry spices should be sautéed in hot oil until they start to crackle.
Fry the ginger-garlic paste, greenchilli till it releases a pleasant aroma.
- Fry for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the raw scent has disappeared, then add the vegetables and mint.
- When necessary, add salt to the water. It should boil.
- Millets should be drained of water before being added to boiling water.
- Cook until thoroughly cooked on a medium to low burner. On a high burner, cook any extra moisture. Simply let the water evaporate. from the stove.
- Serve it after about 7 minutes of keeping it covered.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: NUTRI BITE
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Foxtail millet pulao, Nutri bites, Indian cuisine