- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CUMIN
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD TURMERIC POWDER
- ¼ teaspoon GRENSFUD DRIED GINGER
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves, or to taste
- In a blender or food processor, grind cauliflower florets until they are reduced to rice-sized fragments.
- Cauliflower rice, garlic, cumin, coriander, garam masala, turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper are all added to a skillet with butter that has been heated to a medium-high temperature. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring periodically or until cauliflower is tender.
- After taking the skillet from the heat, add the cilantro and lime wedges.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Cauliflower rice, Main dish, Indian cuisine