GREENSFUD MUSTARD SEEDS is robust, spicy and somewhat bitter. Mustard condiments have a variety of flavors from hot to sweet.
- In particular, mustard is used as a condiment for sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs.
- It is frequently served with meats, curries, vegetables and cheeses.
DIRECTION OF USE: A single serving of mustard is usually about a teaspoon.
- Mustard is rich in protein, fiber, vitamin C and many of the B-complex vitamins.
- There are several health benefits of mustard for the body like relief from muscular pains, ringworm and respiratory disorders
- It also helps in treating cancer and diabetes.